CREAMY BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER DILL SALAD
~ serves 8 (each serving = 1 ½ cup), Paleo, Whole30; gluten & dairy-free
- 6 cups cauliflower florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 ½ cups broccoli florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium red onion (about ¾ cup), diced
- 6 slices of nitrate free bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup raw pepita seeds
- ¾ cup Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo
- 1 TBSP white wine vinegar
- 3 ½ TBSPs lemon juice
- 2 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
First start by cooking the bacon to your liking. I prefer to make bacon on the stove or in the oven. While the bacon cooks, chop and cut your vegetables. Add the vegetables, chopped bacon, and pepita seeds to a large bowl.
In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss everything together until the salad is well coated. The salad will last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.