CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BITES
~ serves 7 (roughly 7-9 mini balls per serving); dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free option & vegan
- 1 cup oat flour, gluten-free (you can grind/blend rolled oats)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 TBSPs milled flaxseed
- 3 TBSPs coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup + 1 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 3 TBSPs coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup or more of non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup + 1 TBSP mini dairy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life chips)
Mix all dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) together in a medium bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well. Next, stir in the chocolate chips. If the dough seems a bit too dry in order to form balls using your hands, add a little more milk. Roll the dough into small ½ TBSP sized balls and place on a cookie sheet. Chill the balls in the freezer for one hour.
The cookie dough bites can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months or the refrigerator for 2 weeks in a container. They are great for a little treat or addition to Vanilla Banana Ice Cream!