Triple Berry Chia Pudding
~ serves 1, Paleo, gluten-free & vegan
- 3 TBSPs chia seeds
- 1 cup, unsweetened almond milk
- ½ teaspoon agave or other sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen berries (I use a blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry mix)
Mix all ingredients together in a glass jar. Let it sit overnight and in the morning enjoy your pudding! It is best to give it a good stir prior to eating.
* This is great topped with half of a banana or mix in a scoop of vanilla protein powder for additional protein!